Educore Incorporates the Curriculum Module that is An Open & Dynamic One.
It can deploy various curriculums with the underlying structures of each.
Within the general areas of learning & education, it facilitates defining the different elements of each component & even drilling down to the subject matter & the topics.
The Curriculum Module will track the timetable & schedule each subject matter & thematic for each child.
Each institution can independently design the structure of its curriculum in a confidential & personalized frame.
Personalizing an institution’s curriculum & its structure is an easy task with Educore, whereby an institution can define its add-ons.
The predefined modules of each curriculum can be updated, adjusted, or even combined to favor an institution’s personalized teaching methodology.
The Early Years
- Educore offers a unique interface to ensure proactive parent engagement in their children's learning journey.
- Dynamic reports are auto-generated to save time and shared individually with parents.
- Parent engagement in education is about parents and schools working together to ensure that every parent can play a positive role in their child's learning.
- Enhance Parent engagement, easily sharing progress of the children. Capturing great moments of the kids in your nursery.
- Whether you adapt Montessori or Regio approach, even if you follow EYFS objectives, IPC, Common Core, Washington State built Curriculum.
- Teachers can group child effective observations with ability to add objectives from multiple areas for the assigned age groups.
- To monitor the day-to-day activities of a child, photos & images are shared with parents of children while present at the nursery.
- Notifications are delivered to the parents, via EducoreParents app available for mobile devices.
- Daily reporting for class attendance are automatically generated and issued by our system.
- A gap analysis report considers the child assessment & states the covered & pending objectives per child, compared to the remaining children within the same section within a specific time range.
- Our system also showcases and highlights the key observation analysis conducted by educators and teachers, allowing stability in administration.
- A printable report, called a learning journal, is generated based on the assessment & gap analysis, allowing the guardians to make have a coherent perspective over the progress of child.
- The documentations can be fetched and accessible to parents through Educore’s mobile application or the web optimized admin panel.
- A competitive advantage, considered as a USP - Unique Selling Proposition - to Educore, is the fee management in the Early Years.
- Unlike schools, a flexible selection of week number & different hourly sessions is available on the platform.
- Based on week & time selections, the fee is shown & an invoice is directly generated.
- Class Margin Analysis is a financial analysis tool that provides an overview of the performance of a nursery by class per term.
- The report shows whether detailed graphs for any specific class standards or sections, whether being profitable to the institution or not.